Monday, February 16, 2015

Meet My Town {Adore Your City Q&A}

Borrowed from Lauren at Such a time as this.
 
 
Where do you live?
Olive Branch, Mississippi

Where is your favorite place to be in your city?
Target or Starbucks... or better yet, the Starbucks IN Target!

What is the best restaurant in  your city?
As far as locally owned businesses, there aren't that many, but I'm a huge fan of Italia Pizza and Pink's Café. Aside from those, we have a lot of chain restaurants... McAlister's and Jason's Deli are probably my "chain favorites."

What is the best coffee shop in your city?
Starbucks, hands down.

What is the best place to eat breakfast in your city?
Honestly, my house! Eric and I make a mean breakfast! Or Pink's Café. Pink serves healthy, creative breakfast foods that are always yummy! Eric isn't a huge fan because the portions are rather small for him, but I would eat breakfast here daily if I could.

What is your favorite thing about your city?
I love that we are so close to everything... I grew up in the country, so groceries were at least half an hour away (my hometown finally got a Dollar General a few years ago). It's nice to live two miles from Starbucks, four miles from Target, and ten minutes from the world of culture we call Memphis, TN.
 
I absolutely love living in Olive Branch! One of these days, we have plans to move closer to my hometown of Potts Camp and build our own home, perhaps on a plot of my dad's land. If that doesn't happen, we'll probably wind up in Oxford, MS pretty soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment