Monday, July 13, 2015

Messes don't scare us; we've got Clorox Green Works!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
 #NaturallyClean #CollectiveBias
 
  As most of you know, finding balance in my life is an enormous part of my journey. But surprisingly, it doesn't stop at health and fitness; a happy, balanced home is all a part of the journey as well. What better way to accomplish that in my home than with pure, natural cleaning products for all those messy baby and doggy moments? And okay--Eric and I can be pretty messy too sometimes!

  Apparently, I'm not the only mom striving for a balanced, natural home environment; that's why the people at Clorox got together to work on a new line of products that clean powerfully without harsh chemical fumes or residue. That's right-- Clorox Green Works is a line of Clorox products (find the entire collection at your local Target) that are naturally derived and totally affordable!


  A few weeks ago, I headed to Target to purchase four key products in the Green Works line: all purpose cleaner, cleaning wipes, dishwashing liquid, and laundry detergent. These are also four key cleaning items I absolutely must keep in my home. When I began using the Green Works products, I immediately noticed that there was no harsh smell to them--huge plus for this eco-friendly mama! In addition to that, they cleaned just as well, if not better, than regular cleaners--minus the harsh chemicals and additives. They were also super easy to find in my local Target; just head to the cleaning supplies! This week, you can get these products 3 for $8 only at Target!


  My personal favorite is the all-purpose cleaner; I use it to clean literally everything! I love recycling old dish rags or cut up t-shirts into cleaning cloths, so I spray things down (Vaught's highchair tray for instance) with the all-purpose cleaner and use a cloth to get it nice and clean. Then of course I toss it in the washer to use with the dermatologist-tested laundry detergent!
While on vacation, I set this out for our house-sitters to use on any spills or doggy messes!

Green Works laundry detergent is fantastic! I can use it on everything from Eric's grimy work clothes to Vaught's little outfits. Makes this mama really happy!

I'm so glad to have discovered these amazing new products; they're perfect for the busy, balance mom who wants to maintain a chemical-free, eco-friendly home!

With the Green Works wipes and all-purpose cleaner, we fear no avocado messes!


What are some of your cleaning secrets?
Have you ever tried Clorox Green Works products?


◾http://cbi.as/elch

◾http://cbi.as/armn

Follow Green Works!
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Our best cleaning secret is to do a little bit each day so it doesn't build up on us. #client

    ReplyDelete