Friday, August 7, 2015

When ordinary isn't enough, try Plenti!



If you're anything like me, you just can't make it through the day without a couple of high-protein, low-maintenance snacks. At the same time, it can be difficult to get that energy boost, nutrition, and great taste from an ordinary cup of yogurt. That's why I'm so glad I discovered Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait!



It's called Plenti for a reason!

Yoplait's Plenti Yogurt is Greek yogurt with the perfect amount of the added crunch and flavor we love and crave in our yogurts. No more reaching for the extras or slicing up fruit for added flavor; this yogurt has it all!


Plenti Yogurt starts with Yoplait's Greek Yogurt, a great source of calcium and vitamin D. Then the perfect amount of hearty ingredients are added: flax seed, pumpkin seeds, whole grains and oats, along with a hint of fruit. This makes for a delicious, fulfilling snack that is Packed Full of Goodness™!


As a teacher, I'm on my feet roughly eight hours a day, with only a short break for lunch mid-morning. This week, I've incorporated Plenti Yogurt into my snacking routine, and I love how satisfied it leaves me until my next meal; that's definitely something I look for in a great yogurt!
 

As a busy mom, Plenti Yogurt has given me that perfect energy boost before my workouts this week; there's just no way I'd be able to power through it without Yoplait's Plenti Yogurt as my pre-workout snack! Did I mention it as a 1:1 protein to sugar ration? 12g of each in every cup!



For my yogurt lovers with special dietary needs, you should also know that Plenti Yogurt is gluten free!

I encourage my readers to check out this amazing new product by Yoplait; people are falling in love with Plenti Yogurt, and once you try it you'll definitely see why! The taste, the texture, the good-for-you add-ins... I am so glad to now be in the #LandofPlenti!

Follow Plenti on Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like good stuff!! I'll have to try it. I would love to skip the "adding stuff" to my yogurt step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I know what you mean; I was always adding extra fruit/honey/nuts/chocolate chips to my yogurt... Not anymore! Let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  2. au this seems yummy!! I'll have to try that! Thanks for sharing! xoxox, Kayla www.lostgenygirl.com

    ReplyDelete