Saturday, June 13, 2015

Week Two Progress

     Sometimes, the best thing we can do to get ourselves motivated is completely start over. Start fresh with a clear conscious and new goals. A few weeks ago, I found myself in a rut, far too obsessed with getting back below my pre-pregnancy weight. I was getting confused about how much weight I'd lost since having Vaught. Plus a few, minus a few, it all began to run together. Then when my first month using ItWorks! products was a total flop, I knew it was time to start over.

And that's exactly what I did on May 30th, 2015. You can read my re-dedication story here.

     I'm so proud to share my week two progress with you this morning! It's only been two weeks, but I can see and feel a huge difference. In my first week, I lost 4.5 pounds. This week, I have lost an addition 3.5, giving me a total loss of 8 pounds in two weeks!


I take Thermofit once or twice daily and Greens usually once a day. I mainly use Greens on days when I work out at the gym. In the beginning I was relying on these products to do the job for me; they didn't, and I was convinced this entire company was bogus. But after starting over with a new eating plan and goals, I'm using the supplements correctly, and they're amazing! IT really does WORK when YOU put in the effort!

Nutrition
In the past two weeks, I have had Starbucks.... TWICE. You read that right. Twice. I've not had any soda or alcohol (we don't usually keep alcohol at the house, I just wanted to add that). Aside from a glass of milk a few times a week, I've only had water and of course my Greens and pre-workout Cardio Cuts!



 
I'm thrilled with my two week progress and look forward to even more! I can see a huge difference in my body but also in how I feel--both physically and emotionally. I feel good about myself again. I had a checkup yesterday and for once didn't mind stepping on the scale. I don't mind the summer heat nearly as much as a I used to. I don't go to bed or wake up in the morning feeling guilty about what I ate the night before.
 
 
 
 It's been an amazing two weeks! If you're new to your fitness journey, hang in there; it's all so worth it! Come back same time next week for another update :)
 
--Kate

4 comments:

  1. Love reading your progress. Real story from a very real person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn! I love that you call me "real" lol. That's very important to me in sharing this journey; I want people to see that I'm very much a real person. These are real results!

      Delete
  2. You're kicking booty and speaking of booty...bowchickawowwow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so much, girl! Your tweet made me smile!

      Delete