Friday, June 19, 2015

#Save4Summer with Walmart Family Mobile!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone.
#Save4Summer #CollectiveBias
 
  
Who is your hero? With Father's Day  just a couple days away, it's not at all difficult for me to think of mine: my dad! He's such a gentle, loving man with a kind heart. How could he not be my hero? I'm so excited to be celebrating Father's Day with him this year (in addition to that, it will be my husband's first official Father's Day). What better way to capture those fun Father's Day memories than with the Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro from Walmart Family Mobile?!
 
   Of the many things my dad taught me, the value of a dollar is among the most important. He instilled lots of great morals in me and my siblings, and he was quick to teach us the value in hard work and how vital it is to manage your expenses sensibly. That's why Walmart's Family Mobile plan is so appealing to our little family.
 
   For just $29.88/month for the first line, you get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data. If you're familiar with some of the other companies' smart phone data packages, you know that this is an outstanding deal!
 
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/8e03 or your local Walmart for current pricing.
 
    I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to access our local Walmart's Family Mobile center. Ours was located towards the back of the store where the electronics are housed. There was one small aisle with items for the Walmart Family Mobile plans located in three different areas of the aisle.

 
   There are so many great phones to choose from, and I bought the Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro! You can set up your plan right there in-store or you have the option to take home your phone and set everything up online. I'm going to be completely honest: I'm a do-it-myself kind of girl, so I brought the phone and Starter Kit home to set up the service online. I'm still so impressed with how easy it was to do! All I needed was the phone, Starter Kit, and my driver's license! You can manage your bill, make payments, add other lines, and so much more all from your computer!

The people at Walmart were so helpful; there was ONE Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro left and they made sure I got it!
 

 
Super easy to set up from your home computer!
 
    Upon purchasing a plan with Walmart Family Mobile, you receive a bill for your service at the end of each month; to me, this was also a major plus, as I wasn't required to pay a crazy amount up front! This is a perfect way to save a little money this summer by cutting down on your mobile phone bill. Walmart Family Mobile is happy to help you do that!
 
    Our contracts with our current phone company will expire soon, and my husband and I have already decided that we will probably be returning to Walmart to add a line to our plan with Walmart Family Mobile! The Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro provided me with excellent apps and service, so it's something I'm definitely interested in keeping! 
 
    Using Walmart Family Mobile's affordable service plan reminded me so much of the way my father taught me to be financially savvy. I'm excited to spend Father's Day with him and bring along my Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro to capture some amazing memories of the day!
 
How will you be spending Father's Day?
How do you plan to help your family #Save4Summer? Comment and let me know!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment