Monday, January 26, 2015

My mom doesn't read my blog...

But a lot of other people do! She says it's because she hates reading long articles/stories on a screen. To her credit, she's been asking me for several weeks to print out my blog posts on paper for her to read at nighttime. Still haven't done it. Sorry, mom.

My sponsors watch my Google Analytics page so I don't have to, but I think it's interesting to check it out sometimes too. People have asked me before "Who all reads your blog?" I used to say "Oh, just a few people... Anyone who's just really bored." But now it's more like "Gee, I guess a lot of people!" Here are the analytics for my blog during the month of January so far.

Top 5 Cities where Keeping Pace is Being Read:
1. Memphis, TN
2. Bowling Green, KY
3. Moscow, Russia
4. Tupelo, MS
5. Hot Springs, AR

Gender of Readers
46% Female
54% Male

Ages of Readers
18-34: This age group makes up just a little more than 60% of my readers.

Languages in which my blog has been read:
English
Russian
Spanish

Average of unique monthly viewers:
984... This means that an average of 984 individuals have viewed my blog this month. Could be more, could be a little less.

Pageviews since January 1st:
7,158... This does not mean that 7,000 people have viewed my blog this month. This is the amount of times my page has been visited. I post a few times a week, so this counts for all the times people come back to my blog to read. This is no big deal to big-name bloggers, but it's huge to me. By the end of this year, my goal is to be getting about 15,000 pageviews per month. BUT that's not important; what's important is when you all tell me how much you enjoy reading. That's means more than anything!

It's so cool to bring this page up every now and then just to see how Keeping Pace is doing. I've connected with so many people through blogging, and I really hope to connect with so many more of you as time goes on! Hello to my friends in Russia! How neat!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment