Thursday, January 29, 2015

#30onThursday... It hurts to laugh/cough/sneeze/breathe.

     Today is simple. Set the timer on your watch or phone for twenty-five minutes and do the following routine as many times as you can. Twenty-five minutes may seem like a long time for abs (I usually do a core workout at the gym in ten or fifteen minutes at the end of my workout). At home, I turned on the TV and got to work! I got to catch up on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and work on my core! Use the last five minutes to stretch and relax :)

You will need: a mat (optional). That's it!

40 second plank
25 mountain climbers
20 second side plank
25 crunches
25 reverse crunches
20 second side plank (Do the opposite side).
25 Russian twists
10 heel pulses (Try to keep your knees straight and soles parallel with the ceiling to really feel this one)!
REST one minute


2 comments:

  1. Whoa girl. That's a lot of little exercises. I'll be lucky to make it half way through. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow though!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    V
    <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11572461”>L I F E + 1</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest... I didn't even make it entirely through 3 rounds. Next time I'm going to break it down a little more! BUT I sure was sore for a few days!!

      Delete