Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Two weeks, 146 points:: Game day #2

The Ole Miss Rebels did it again this past Saturday, with a final score of 73-21 over the Fresno State Bulldogs! Our second game day in Oxford, MS, was just as fun as the first!

We left Olive Branch around 9 and were in the Grove before 11. Once again, SnapChat tells most of our game day story.


 
Tyler is my sorority sister and one of my best friends. We always pregame in the Grove at her parents' tent!
 
 
This is Amy, the sweet lady I replaced at Byhalia Middle. 

 
Katy is another of my sorority sisters whom I love very much! We swapped hair secrets and talked about our bodies and how thankful we are that we didn't "peak" in high school... Because the Grove is the best place for a heart-to-heart. 
 
 
 
Once we were in the stadium, we went to our seats. We're conveniently located close to my aunt and uncle and their two friends, Marlene and Kenny. We ended up sitting with them because the people below them didn't show up Saturday. We had a great time. Whoever gave me that salted pretzel, thank you!


 
The weather was amazing--perfect for a Saturday watching Ole Miss Football! I can never explain my passion for the Ole Miss Rebels!
Found my sweet friend, Ashley!
 


All the while, Vaught was in New Albany with Eric's dad and stepmother. He had a great time! We picked him up after the game, headed home, and crashed in bed. Ole Miss plays Alabama this Saturday in Tuscaloosa. Two weeks for me to recover before the Vanderbilt game.

How perfect is he?!

College Gameday will be in Tuscaloosa this Saturday... HOTTY TODDY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment