Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Birthday Wish List

My 25th birthday is just a couple days away (FRIDAY)! I don't like making birthday or Christmas wish lists, but it's my blog: I'll wish if I want to. Below is my perfect birthday wish list!

1. Patagonia Pullover

I've been wanting one of these popular jackets for a couple years. Maybe I'll save up and get one this fall.

2. Dooney & Bourke Florentine Satchel


I have this bag in a different style and am obsessed with the new colors and designs they've come out with. I get compliments on mine every time I carry it! I want all of them!

3. Polar Watch

I am in need of a new Polar watch, and I want one of the more advanced models. I lost my heart rate belt, so I'm using that as an excuse to get a new one SOON!

4. Jogging Stroller

My mother-in-law and stepfather-in-law tried to buy me one before Vaught was born, but I wanted the cute Eddie Bauer stroller instead. I didn't think I'd be that mom who ran with her baby, but I totally am and now I wish I had a sturdier stroller to run with!

5. Tory Burch Riding Boots

I wear the heck out of some riding boots in the fall/winter. I have them in every color, but my favorite pair of brown ones suffered a tragic sole accident last year, and I feel like I need new ones... or a good shoe cobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment