Monday, September 14, 2015

Fitness Update:: 16 Weeks

It's been about 16 weeks since I restarted my fitness journey and far too long since I've given you a fitness update on the blog! I am so happy to be sharing an update with you on this lovely Monday morning.

Since May 30th, I've lost 25 pounds!
I've lost 57 pounds since delivering Vaught!
I've gone from a size 16 (18 on a rough day) to a very comfortable 14, and it won't be long until I'm moving down again.



I weigh less than I have in years, but that's not what's most important. The biggest, most significant change is in the way I feel... fabulous :)

That's not to say every day is easy because it's so not. Some days are tough. I still struggle, and that's the message I want to share: it is hard, but it's possible. Pushing through those days, those hours, used to be the equivalent of climbing a mountain, but now it's more like a steep hill. The end result is so worth it!

Nutrition
My diet has improved more than anything else. I eat clean about 80% of the time, allowing for a milkshake or some French fries now and then.

ItWorks!
I restarted my fitness journey in  May using products from ItWorks! Global, but I'm no longer using them and haven't in nearly two months. I still drink Greens every couple of days, but I'm not using any more of the products now. I strongly believe the products from ItWorks! work extremely well if used correctly, and I happily endorse them! I never tried any wraps, so I cannot speak for those.

Exercise
If I've slacked on anything, it's exercise. I've been working out only twice a week, but I'm determined to get back in a good routine. In my defense, I do a lot of running around, squatting, and bending over at school and I rarely sit down... That's exercise!
Sold this too-big pair of size 16 Miss Me jeans!

Goals
Okay, stepping out on a major limb, but I'd really like to be down another size by Christmas. There's also a certain number I would love to be under by then... We'll see!

Healthy and happy is and will always be the goal. My message is that anyone can do it. If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.





I'm so happy with where I'm at right now. I love feeling confident and comfortable in my skin; it's been years since I have felt that way! Wherever you are in your fitness journey, keep going! You'll get there.

6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Congratulations! I've been on a weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey since May. It took me a long time to get to a place where I had enough motivation. It also is tough some days, but so very worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Shann. I definitely have my bad days, but the good ones far outweigh the bad, no pun intended! Congrats to you on your fitness journey!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you. You look amazing. I know the incredible sense of confidence that can be gained from reaching your goals. It is an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The confidence is the best part of this entire journey... and hearing from people like you! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You definitely have the right attitude :) I hope you reach your goals for christmas!

    ReplyDelete