Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fitness Survey

Borrowed this from a blogger friend forever ago... Found it sitting in the depths of my drafts. Filled it out with my most recent answers. Enjoy!


1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I had a slice of whole grain toast with crunchy peanut butter and a tall cappuccino from Starbucks.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I aim for 150+ ounces, but I'm probably drinking a little less now that I'm teaching again. I have to pace myself or I'll be running to the bathroom all day!
 
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I'm that weird girl who loves leg day. I'm really into working my legs right now. I hate lunges, but I love how strong I feel after doing a good set of 50! I'm also getting back into running, which I used to love and did all the time. I get stressed sometimes, and running is the perfect way to clear my head. 

 
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
1500, sometimes a little more or less.
 
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait is my current obsession! I also love mixed nuts (unsalted), toast with peanut butter or a piece of fruit with peanut butter or Nutella. A cold glass of milk holds me over too :)

 
 
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Two lunch options: dinner from the night before as long it was a healthy dinner OR peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread.
 
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
LEGS. I love how strong they are.

 
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Back.
 
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Salty things like potato chips and buttery popcorn. I also have an unhealthy relationship with dips, especially rotel dip!

 
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I take a multivitamin when I can remember. I use Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey Protein for post-workout recovery, Cardio Cuts for pre-workout.
 
11. How often do you eat out?
Too often. Three, four times a week sometimes. We're working on it.
 
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not really. Maybe once or twice a month I get something from a fast food restaurant but it's rarely an entire meal.
 
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My mother and mother-in-law. They read my blog religiously and are always encouraging me. My husband is my biggest fan when it comes to fitness: he's always pushing me to lift more, run faster, train harder. And of course there's you all... My readers are amazing and so supportive!
 
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes! I love ATC Fitness!
 
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-8.
 
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, but I allow a "treat" meal once a week. I would never spend an entire day (all three meals and snacks) eating poorly. I've done it before and always feel so crappy later!
 
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Rarely. In the fall, I drink at every Ole Miss game. It gets a little shambly.
 
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Sadly no, but if you live in the area and want to work out together, please get in touch with me!
 
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
The best thing happened just a few days ago when I tried on some jeans I've not worn in two years... I know my body has been changing, but I didn't realize how drastically. Two pair of size 16 jeans swallowed me. It was an amazing feeling. I have so much more energy now and though I can get a little stressed from my job, I'm genuinely happy. Being able to say that means so much to me.

Never thought I'd be able to wear Rock & Republic jeans!
 
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I walked away from the pantry last night when I reeeeally wanted a big bowl of cereal. Instead, I drank some water and sat in bed blogging. Much better use of my time than late night snacking!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and keep going strong.I have to start my Regimen because I'm going to Barbados in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, that sounds fun! Hope you have a fantastic time :)

      Xoxo

      Delete