Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Workout Playlist

Whether I'm running, lifting, or doing a little of both, this is the playlist from my iPhone that's sure to get me pumped up for a good workout. Don't make fun of my old school classics :)



"Bright Lights Bigger City" by Cee Lo Green
"Wop" by J. Dash
"Starstruck" by Lady Gaga
"We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus
"Hypnotize" by Notorious B.I.G.
"S&M" by Rihanna
"Multiply" by Xzibit
"Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
"Turnin' Me On" by Keri Hilson
"Till the World Ends" by Britney Spears
"Cat Daddy" by Rej3ctz
"FU" by Miley Cyrus
"Got Money" by Lil Wayne
"I Look Good" by Charlie Boy
"I'm Different" by 2 Chainz
"Madness" by Muse
"Omg" by Signature Boyz
"Renegade" by Styx
"I Can Transform Ya" by Chris Brown
"Party Up" by DMX

My husband is really into heavy metal (maybe a little too heavy) while he works out, but I like a good mix of pop, R&B, and just enough rap to get me going, especially when I'm running.

Know of any I'm missing? Send 'em my way. I rarely update this list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment