Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas with the Paces

You all know I'm ridiculously wordy, so I'll keep this one short. My husband intercepted his Christmas gift yesterday afternoon. Since his work schedule changed a little, he's home before I am, so he usually gets the mail. Well, it's hard to fit a men's size 16 shoebox in the mailbox, so the mailman personally delivered Eric's Christmas present from me straight to him. Given, we did know that we were giving each other a pair of tennis shoes this year, I had picked his out myself and wanted to surprise him with a cool pair of "Ole Miss-colored" Nikes. Oh well!

Vaught was happy to be in his Bumbo, but he couldn't quite figure out what was going on.

Can you believe this guy wears a size 16?!

Lola wanted in on everything!



Some of our Christmas loot!
I think I'd planned on us having Christmas at our house this Friday night, but after Eric got so excited about his new shoes, I decided to put on my candy cane pajamas and move it up a few days early. Plus, it made for a sweet, special, and joyful Monday! Eric got new shoes, a Jim Beam grilling set, and some candy in his stocking. Vaught got some size 9-month onesies (he'll be in them before too long!), a fleece football-patterned sleeper, and an Ole Miss rattle. I got a chocolate chip skillet cookie kit, a pair of hot pink Nikes (I have never had bright shoes and am thrilled with these that Eric picked out!), and a pair of slouchy sweater Uggs; Eric and Vaught did very well with that last gift. I am nuts for Uggs!!!

We've got so much family stuff going on starting this weekend when Eric's sister flies in from Virginia, I guess I'm really glad we went ahead and got our little family's Christmas out of the way. I'm already excited for next year when Vaught will show a little more interest in the wrapping paper!  Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!!

Look for the final Fourth Trimester Project blog post this Friday!!! I am so excited to share it with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment