Friday, December 19, 2014

#4thTP Update... Kind of.

I know I said in my post Monday night that I would post my final update on the Fourth Trimester Project today... but it's going to have to wait a few days, mainly for pictures' sake. I haven't felt well these last few days and have been a little... well, bloated. If you know what I mean.

I took a week off from the gym last week, ate whole and well, and lost four more pounds. I returned to the gym Sunday night but am holding out on posting my total loss since delivery day until I can take the pictures I wanted to. I'm so excited to share this with you all, but it's important that I don't post it until I'm feeling a little "better."

If I don't post again before Christmas Day, and I'm almost certain I will, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment