Thursday, December 17, 2015

What's in My (Diaper) Bag?!



The diaper bag is, hands-down, one of the most pivotal factors of mom fashion. Your diaper bag says a lot about who you are as a mom, which is why I chose a standard-sized, gray chevron-striped bag with lots of pockets for the little things.

And what's even more important than its appearance? What goes in it, of course! When Vaught was a newborn, I carried absolutely everything a mom might possibly need with a tiny baby, and I still never had all that I needed, it seemed. Now that he's bigger and more independent, my diaper bag weighs a lot less and traveling with Vaught is not nearly as nerve-racking!

Even still, there are a few key items I absolutely cannot be without!


1. One outfit change
No matter what, I always have at least one spare outfit or even just an extra onesie for Vaught. You never know when a bottle spill or diaper blowout will occur, so we absolutely must have a change of clothes on standby.

2. Sippy cup
This is especially important for those long car rides when Vaught is fussy but not quite hungry. A sippy cup with a few ounces of water or milk always does the trick! They're also good to have while grocery shopping or going to appointments; Vaught loves his sippy!
3. Huggies Wipes
There are few things that can't be cleaned or sanitized with a good baby wipe, and I love all of Huggies' wipes! Luckily, Vaught's skin doesn't seem to be sensitive, so any type of Huggies wipe works for him.

4. Hand Sanitizer
Need I say more?

5. Huggies Little Movers Diapers
Perhaps the most important items in the diaper bag are the actual diapers! I am so glad to have found the perfect diaper in Huggies Little Movers! Available at your local Sam's Club, these are the perfect diapers for your little one on the move!

Vaught is officially toddling, and he is everywhere! The fun truly has begun, and my little tot is exploring the world. Thankfully, Huggies Diaper Brand has never let us down, and Huggies Little Movers is our new favorite diaper!

These diapers are incredibly soft and flexible, especially in the back and leg openings. The SnugFit waist ensures that your baby's diaper stays in place like no other diaper does! Another of my favorite qualities in Huggies Little Movers is the DryTouch®  liner, which absorbs on contact so baby stays dry throughout all of his adventures, and the new and improved LEAK LOCK® technology provides the protection and security you need between changes!

I am so proud of the milestones #MyHuggiesBaby has reached, and I know he couldn't have done it without the help of Huggies Little Movers!

Head to your local Sam's Club to try a box these amazing diapers today, available in sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6!

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I've always loved huggies brand. They're reliable and make quality products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! I love, love Huggies wipes over any other..they just have more surface area. I love, love Huggies overnights..if my little one is wearing one, she has never woken up wet. But I haven't had as good luck with their regular diapers..not sure if it's because she is a girl and they are better for boys? So we use Luvs instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. Oh the joys of carrying around a giant bag. I never fail to forget at least one crucial item, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaught is just adorable! What a great name :) I've learned that Huggies wipes are great for babies and so many other things. Now, the very same opinion for Huggies Little Movers. My niece has two still in diapers and she's using them!
    New follower here, BTW! So nice to meet you ♥
    Sinea from Ducks 'n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Sinea! I love all o Huggies' products! Can't wait to check out your blog.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete