Thursday, December 10, 2015

How Thermos is Helping me SMASH My #HyrdationGoals!






With 2016 just around the corner, I've spent some time thinking about my fitness goals for the new year. I definitely think I smashed my goals in 2015; I lost weight, became a healthier wife and mother, and put my health and happiness at the top of my priority list. These will all definitely still be on my list of goals to smash in 2016, but it's not a new year if I don't tweak them just a little!

One of the biggest things I have focused on in my fitness journey is staying hydrated with lots and lots and LOTS of H20. Guys, water is AWESOME for you, and I can't stress it enough! Up until a few months ago, I was drinking around 150 ounces a day, but once I returned to school as a teacher full time, my water consumption slowed drastically, and I could definitely feel it; I would often feel sluggish and lazy, and it took me a while to realize that my body was simply confused about why it suddenly wasn't as hydrated.

Since then, I've been making a point of drinking more water, and that's why I am so glad to have discovered Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid. I'm not kidding when I say this fantastic Thermos® product is hydration's new hero! By downloading the Thermos® Smart Lid app from the Apple App Store, this bottle will track your water intake throughout the day, notifying you when you've reached your hydration goal, as well as when you're in danger of overhydrating (yes, it's possible)!

Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid also measures the temperature of what you're drinking, and if that isn't cool enough, it can be synced automatically to your Fitbit account every time you finish a bottle of water! Now, I don't have a Fitbit, but I have friends that do, and I know this feature would be an awesome way of keeping track of that water consumption!

You don't have to have a Fitbit though; just download the Thermos® Smart Lid app on any iPhone or iPad device with iOS7 or later, and your Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid will keep track of your hydration right on the app!

I am thrilled to have partnered with Thermos® to introduce you guys to such a neat product! If you're looking for something to help you smash your #HydrationGoals for the new year, you absolutely must check out the Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid!

Visit Thermos on...
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment