Monday, December 7, 2015

December Blog Challenge::: #OOTD

Ugh. I am really terrible at this whole blog challenge thing. Today's post (was supposed to be yesterday's) is my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day for those who didn't see the #ootd hashtag literally blow up on Instagram a couple years ago).

I really wish I had on a cuter outfit to share, but we've got NINE school days left until Christmas break, and I am going for comfort every single day until then.


I'm wearing a light gray cardigan my mother got me from TJMaxx last summer. I was really pregnant at the time, but I remember loving it with a black or white t-shirt once I had Vaught and the weather chilled off. I'm wearing a plain white v-neck from Target underneath. I'm pretty sure I got this from the men's section when they were $5 each in July!

I have on Jennifer Lopez jeggings that I found at Kohl's back in the summer, and they are absolutely fabulous! I have three pair, and they are my go-to work pant! I'm also sporting my favorite pair of short, chestnut Uggs today. I will gladly admit it: I have and will always love Ugg boots! I have FIVE pair of these amazing wintery boots (the short ones are my favorite)! If that makes me a basic bitch, I will gladly be a basic bitch :) 


Like I said, I am all about comfort this week and next, as we are SO close to Christmas break! I'm so excited for the two weeks off I have definitely earned after a stressful semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment