Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Blog Challenge::: A Day in the Life

For today's post, I'm linking you back to a post from September, where I gave you all an inside look at the life of a mom, wife, and sixth grade English teacher!

Not much has changed since I wrote this post, aside from the fact that we're at the point in the school year where I've tied the knot in my rope and am hanging on for dear life. By that, I mean that although I do love my job, my fire has almost completely burnt out and am just counting down the days until that glorious Christmas break! Any teacher will tell you that this feeling is all too real. Starting Monday, every day between now and December 18th it's messy bun and a dab of concealer. I'm lucky if my socks match.

Although I was a little late posting the first challenge post, I'm loving doing this so far! Click here for the first post on how I came up with my blog name!

No comments:

Post a Comment