Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#BeatVandy [Game Day No. 3]

Yes, I am most definitely one of those "proud to be a Rebel all day, er'day" Ole Miss fans, but I'd be lying if I didn't include that I was pretty upset about our September 26th game against Vanderbilt. Since then, we've lost to Florida, but I'm not going there.

But wait, you don't come here to read about that. You're here for the pictures of me and my gorgeous friends. So, let's just get to the goods. 

 
My SnapChat game kills on game days.

He's the red to my blue.

kills. kcpace12

 
Again, I am playing major catch-up on the blog this week! It's been difficult not having Wifi at our house... First world problems, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I was an Ole Miss fan the morning that I woke up and y'all beat Bama. Hotty Toddy indeed (and Geaux Tigers!) :)

    ReplyDelete