Tuesday, October 27, 2015

5 Things You're Thinking When You Watch My SnapChat Story

1. You take a lot of selfies. Yeah, I do, because selfies are fun, and if my hair/makeup/outfit's on point and I don't SnapChat it, it didn't really happen.




2. Your child is the cutest thing. Ever. Right again. He comes to life when the camera comes out. I don't put him on SnapChat very much, but when I do he's a total ham!

3. I really want to screenshot this, but I can't because she'll find out. I'm surprised at the amount of times my Snaps have been screenshot by totally random people. I can't help but wonder if they realize that I am notified when they do that. Surely...



4. I can't handle this girl in the Grove on game days. COME ONNNNNN, those Snaps are the best!


5. Just stop. Seriously. Sorry, no, because can't stop, won't stop.

1 comment: