Thursday, October 16, 2014

Five Things You'd Never Know...

Because I sometimes like to talk about myself.

1. Michael Oher, E's Fashion Police, and Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom all follow me on Twitter.

2. If I could go to school for the rest of my life, I totally would. I love to study, learn, and challenge myself. I love being in the classroom... as both a teacher and student!

3. I have four tattoos: back, neck, arm, and butt. Yes, butt. Because hard lemonade at 18 in Oxford was not my best idea.

4. I would LOVE to be in a horror film--a real one, not one of those stupid teenage ones... I would want the best, most gruesome death scene. I don't care to be the heroine that lives; everyone loves the best death scene!

5. My ultimate career goal is to be a published author.

No comments:

Post a Comment