Friday, May 23, 2014

Thank You

       Just wanted to extend a humongous THANK YOU to all of my friends, family, and social networking friends who visited my blog yesterday. I typically get 25-30 views on my blog every day; yesterday I had over 150! I'm glad I finally decided to share it with you all. It means so much to me. I started this blog in 2010 (I've deleted some of my snarky posts from way back when), but I never really went anywhere with it. Through blogging, I can express my love and talent for writing and sharing my thoughts with others; I hope you'll check back frequently because I plan to keep it very well updated from here on out!

       I've also contacted Google AdSense and have the opportunity to make a small supplement from my blog, which is really exciting! But the only way it will really work is to gather more and more readers. Please feel free to subscribe to Keeping Pace and keep up with me :) Your support is so much appreciated!

Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment