Monday, July 21, 2014

Maternity Photos

The last photoshoot I did was... My wedding day I suppose! So I was really excited to schedule our maternity photoshoot today-- well, actually I "rescheduled" it. I selected a photographer and made the appointment for our pictures more than two months ago. However, I don't want to be consumed with taking photos on my mom's birthday (August 4th), so I rescheduled for an evening shoot on August 9th! I'm already so excited, picking outfits and pinning cute ideas for our pictures on Pinterest! I may not be in the best shape of my life, but I know I'll one day want to look back on our pictures and show Vaught who we were and what we were like while he was in the making... especially since he may be in the only-child club :) 

Angela Ammons (www.ammonsphotography.com) is our photographer for both maternity and newborn photos. Go check her out! She's done pictures for several of my friends, and her work is incredible! 

Happy Monday to all!! Have a great week! 

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment