Thursday, October 5, 2017

This is not even worth a blog post, but...

This really isn't blog-worthy news, but I am so excited because yesterday I had WIFI installed at my house! (ALL THE HEART-EYE EMOJIS!)

A few weeks ago, I received a promotional offer from Xfinity offering wifi for $19.99 per month on a 12 month contract. It honestly sounded way too good to be true, and it took me about a month to finally call, but when I did, I was so excited to find out that the offer was available at my house! We've had experiences with two other internet providers who sent technicians out to my home, only to then inform me that that our street was "maxed out," and I wouldn't be able to get the service.

I still didn't really believe it when a Comcast technician actually arrived and began hooking things up. We did have to get access to a port in my next door neighbor's backyard, but that was our only hiccup. After about four hours (yes, four), I HAD WIFI!

Is it ridiculous how excited this makes me?! Probably.

As most of you know, one of the biggest roadblocks I've run into whilst blogging was no longer having internet service at my house since we switched from Verizon in September 2015. From there forward, I blogged any time I was at Starbucks, school, or just anywhere with WIFI. When I was still in graduate school at Ole Miss, I would purposefully get to class an hour early sometimes just so I could work on my blog.

I'm so excited that I get to throw myself back into something I love. My craft has truly developed over the past few years since I first started, and I'm really excited to you guys back into my life a few times a week!

Fitness, recipes, motherhood, and more, and I truly do love sharing with you guys! I mean it when I say to check back often; I'll be around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment