Monday, March 7, 2016

Oh, hi.

Well, hey there. Remember me? I'm that girl you know or at least feel like you know, Kate. I blog from time to time, and I've found that I'm pretty good at it.

But I have not been a good blogger as of late. I gloat just a little about owning my own time, yet I've stayed so incredibly busy! I've got so many posts in my drafts folder that I promise to publish really soon!

Here's what's happened lately...

February 12th was my last day as a 6th grade English teacher. The next day, I did drinks and lunch with some of my best friends in Oxford.

Then I stopped by Amy Head Cosmetics to grab some new makeup essentials. And I asked Claire, the manager and one of my good friends, for a job. Yep, I sure did.

A week and a half later, I got the job, and I began working at/for Amy Head on March 2nd. I have more on that coming really soon!


My best friend, Cheslin, who's been stationed in Alaska with her husband, came to Mississippi at the end of February, so I got to meet up with her for lunch last week. I hadn't seen her in nearly two years, and she finally got to meet Vaught!

I blocked in for a Ruby promotion with ItWorks at the end of February and am so close to getting it! I am absolutely loving being a part of this company and helping my team reach their goals! I was so excited that I interrupted my upline's family dinner on a Saturday night to get her help with charting my team!

I'm Matron of Honor in my cousin/best friend's wedding on March 19th, and this past weekend we did her bachelorette trip in Birmingham, AL. We stayed at Ross Bridge Hotel and had a spa day on Saturday; it was fabulous! It was seriously so relaxing--just what I needed!
I did her makeup before going to dinner Friday night!


I have totally slacked in the fitness department, I admit. I've been working out only twice a week, and my diet has not been too healthy in the past few days! I was doing a great job counting carbs a couple weeks ago, and I lost eight pounds! But then I stepped on the scale yesterday morning to find that I'd gained almost all of it back, so I'm regrouping this week and taking my ItWorks vitamins!

Eric and Vaught are doing great! My home life has greatly improved since quitting my job. There's a lot less tension, a lot less stress in our home!
We made it to church yesterday!

I am going to try my best to get some posts scheduled this week and catch you guys up on my life. Thank you so much for the endless love and support; love you all!

1 comment: