Wednesday, February 17, 2016

How to Make IT WORK for You

As an ItWorks! Global distributor, I am talking to people about our products and the business on a daily basis. Whether it's finding a vitamin for metabolism boost or ordering an awesome wrinkle cream, I'm loving to talking to all sorts of new people.


However, I hear this line a lot: "It didn't work for me."

And it's usually concerning our weight loss products, especially our wraps. So, I thought that today I would share a few more details about how I first used our products and about how I use them now to get the results that I'm getting!

I first got my triple threat package (ThermoFit, Fat Fighters, and Greens) in late April of 2015. I began using them right away, but I totally had this I'm not really gonna have to do any work mentality. A lot of my friends were using the products, and the weight seemed to fall off effortlessly, so I just knew it would for me too.



I was still drinking Coke and sugary Starbucks drinks almost daily. I was working out, but eating like crap. I have always been a carb lover, so I was eating up to 250 grams of carbs each day and popping a couple Fat Fighters vitamins like it was no big deal.

I was taking ThermoFit and could feel its effects, and I was definitely seeing some awesome benefits to Greens, but after a couple weeks, I hadn't really lost any weight. Sure, I had more energy, but wasn't I supposed to be skinny by now??

At the end of May, I'd all but given up on ItWorks. Had I not admitted to myself that I was the one screwing it up, I'd probably still be thirty pounds heavier wondering how I would ever get out of this plateau!

I'm not sure what made me get serious about my weight and the way I was using these products on May 31st, but I did. I began drinking tons of water. I cut down on the Starbucks drinks and carb-y foods I was constantly eating. I woke up each morning and drank my Greens in a big glass of ice water. I took a ThermoFit vitamin with breakfast and sometimes one with lunch. I was almost out of Fat Fighters, but I used the ones I had left after dinner for several days.

In six days, I lost five pounds and rid my body of SO much nastiness and bloat! The picture below is all the proof you need of what this did for me!



And that was just the beginning! I continued making progress for the rest of the summer and ended up losing nearly twenty pounds by August! I'm not saying I couldn't have done it without ItWorks... I'm saying I wouldn't have done it without ItWorks!

So here are my best tried and true tips for making ItWorks! WORK for you!

1. Drink water. And after that drink more water. And when you're done doing that, you should probably drink more water. Did I mention you should drink water? People underestimate how vital water is to weight loss! Water keeps you hydrated, keeps you fuller longer, aids in circulation of the blood and digestion, is delicious... I could go on. If you don't like it alone, add some lemon or lime or cucumber to it. Still don't like it? Sorry, you're gonna have to suck it up. Water is key.

2. Exercise. Yep, I said it. You're gonna have to get out there and sweat a little. Not for hours. Not every day. I aim for 4-5 workouts per week, whether it's at my gym or just some yoga at home or a run around my neighborhood. If you're brand new to exercise and don't have a gym membership, I recommend starting with a twenty minute walk a few times a week! Work from there. Get a few fitness DVDs (Jillian Michael's are great) and work out in your living room!
Nine pounds down last June!


3. Find the "enemies" in your diet... and get rid of them. This is the part you really don't like. Who wants to cut their favorite food from their diet? Well, you don't have to, not completely at least, but find what foods you struggle with and aim to reduce them by at least two thirds. When I did away with Coca Cola and Starbucks, weight fell off of me, and still does. My thing right now is keeping my body in ketosis by eating a diet very low in carbohydrates (less than 50 grams daily). I feel so much better and have so much more energy. Combined with my ItWorks vitamins, I am loving my results!

4. Read the directions on your products... and follow them. Do not eat like crap and think that ThermoFit and Fat Fighters will carry the bulk of your weight loss on their shoulders. Do not try one wrap and expect to get skinny, though that does occasionally happen. Follow the directions. Use the products as directed. Have a question? Ask your distributor. Ask me. I make myself available to my customers at all hours of the day and am always happy to answer their questions!


5. Switch it up. If you feel that your progress with ThermoFit and Fat Fighters has stalled, try something new! That's probably my favorite part of the loyal customer program; you can try so many products at great prices! Try New You, which works to build your endurance and promote lean muscle mass! Or try It's Vital Core Nutrition, which supplies your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs for a full 12 hours. Don't give up; give your body a break!

6. I really want to launch into a lecture about how to get the BEST results with our Ultimate Body Applicator (skinny wraps)... But I'm saving that for another blog post :)

If you're interested in ordering any of our products or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! Email Kate at keepingpacekate@gmail.com

You can also visit my ItWorks! website by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment