Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Vaught: 11 Months

This will be a pretty short update, as I'm a busy single mom this week! No, really--Eric is out of town, so Vaught and I are on our own until Sunday. So far it's not been too stressful... Just extremely busy!

It's hard to believe that in merely one month I'll have a ONE-year-old! The past eleven months have flown by, but they've been so much fun!

We're not sure on Vaught's length, but he still weighs about 23.5 pounds. He is crawling EVERYWHERE and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. I cannot let him out of my sight!

We've had our first run-in with mommy's hot curling wand. He pulled it off the bathroom counter and it hit him on the cheek. He cried for about five seconds then was on to the next thing. In some of the pictures, that's the little red mark you see. It's almost healed!

It's hard for me to keep up with all of Vaught's new words, but I swear he said "You're welcome" plain as day the other day in the kitchen. He also says "Huh?" really high-pitched and squeaky. Eric and I both hard of hearing, so we say "huh" a lot. Vaught is picking up on things we say!


His birthday party is set for the last Sunday in September, and I can't thank my mom and mother-in-law enough for gathering up some party supplies for me. Next thing on my to-do list: invitations!


Just one more month until our little guy is ONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment