Monday, February 1, 2016

What Can I Blog About?

I have totally slacked in the blogging department of my life, and I'd be lying if I said that part of the reason has nothing to do with my new "career adventure" with ItWorks! Global!


Since making the decision to join just over a month ago, my business has really boomed. I'm so thankful! If you want to know more about the company, please ask me or shoot me an email at keepingpacekate@gmail.com!

So... What have I been up to? What can I share with you?

Last weekend was crazy-busy! I spent the entire weekend in Tupelo with my cousin, getting wedding things accomplished and planned. That Friday night we attended an engagement party for my sweet friend/sorority sister, Tyler, and her fiancé Cory. Audrey Anna and I are both honorary bridesmaids in their wedding in August.





Last Saturday we ran around Tupelo all day, literally all day, getting cakes ordered, reception and rehearsal planned, getting ready for a shower at her church the next day... I'm Matron of Honor in her March 19th wedding, and we are SO close! Less than two months away!


This weekend was exceptionally good as well. I took a personal day Friday (more on that to be disclosed very soon) and had lunch with Eric in Memphis that day at 11. He showed me his classrooms at Moore Tech and introduced me to a few coworkers and students there.

Friday afternoon I had coffee with my friend Courtney. She's trying ItWorks!, and I hope she'll become a distributor someday soon :)

Saturday I got up early and went to class in Oxford at 9. I thought we met two Saturdays a month for three or four hours. Um, no. It's one Saturday each months from 9-7:30.

This is so unlike me (okay, maybe it isn't), but I left before noon. I just could not do the all-day thing. We had big plans later on!

I got home around one, and my older sister and two nieces were there playing with Vaught. My mom, aunt, and Grandmother had come to attend a funeral and dropped them off so they could do that.

Eric and I got ready and left around 3:45 to attend a marriage conference at Longview Heights Baptist Church featuring Kirk Cameron! Yes, that guy from Growing Pains!

Eric's mother got us VIP tickets, so we got to enter an hour early, attend a Q&A session with Kirk (yes, I sure did ask him a question!), and get his autograph! I got him to sign my tub of Greens I carry in my purse, and he was very interested! He told me he'd be checking the website out because he definitely needs some energy and balance... Day made!


We slept in Sunday morning then had breakfast. Vaught went down for a nap, and I left to do gym, Starbucks, and lesson planning.

Speaking of lesson planning, I forgot to mention that I've returned to my graduate classes at The University of Mississippi--better known as Ole Miss. I am SO close to graduating! Hoping I can make it before the end of this year!

I know this post is a little empty, but hopefully I can get more creative in the coming days! I will say that there are a lot of changes and adjustments taking part in my life... I really wish I could talk more about it with you all, but I'm saving it for a later post :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment