Saturday, January 23, 2016

Why I Joined ItWorks

I can't imagine being one of my friends/social media followers/blog readers and watching this girl go from a somewhat confused 25-year-old blogger/teacher/fit mother to this giddy, somewhat obnoxiously hyper, still 25-year-old ItWorks Distributor.


It's a lot to process, and I'm aware that I was already a little "much" for some people, and now I am most definitely too much for some people.

I am perfectly okay with that. Below I have listed the five main reasons why I decide to join It Works! Global as a distributor.

1. I am a product of the products, and they work. From Thermofit to Greens to skincare, I've tried so much of what this business has to offer, and I've loved my results. And yes--gasp!-- I've even been doing the wraps! I lost three inches off my waist with four skinny wraps! This, above all, was the most important reason for me. If you're going to sell a product, try it first. Or at least be willing to try as much as you can as soon as you can when you begin selling. I lost nearly twenty pounds with the products last summer and have continued using them to lose more and keep my weight in check!
2. The company is Christian-founded and adamantly upholds that foundation. Trust me, I did my research on Mark Pentecost before agreeing to let him be the boss I may never get to meet. He was a high school coach and teacher, just like me, but he needed another way to provide for his family because teaching just wasn't cutting it (and this was in the nineties). After several years dabbling in sales, he and his wife founded It Works! Global. I love how the company highlights the importance of giving back locally and globally through the It Works! Give Back Foundation.

3. The company is debt free. How many businesses can say that? I would eventually like to make this my full-time income, and although direct sales can change in an instant, one form of job security definitely comes from knowing that our company is free of debt!


4. I want to become financially free. Ahhhh... Don't we all? Eric and I have so much unnecessary debt that I'm hoping to pay off for us with my earnings from It Works! I understand that there are things that come along that we really can't help. (What twenty-one-year-old could have bought a home without a mortgage??) But the unnecessary things: credit cards, small loans, vehicle notes... I hope for those to be things of the past within the next few years. I also hope Eric and I can stop deferring student loans and pay those off quickly as well.


5. It's FUN. It really is! I am having so much fun talking to others about what I'm doing and how they can be a part of it too. And I've made some pretty amazing friends so far! I seriously wouldn't trade what I'm doing now for anything. It Works! has given me a new spark for life that can't be concealed. It's good to feel good again :)

I LOVE being a part of this business, and I can't wait to see where I'm at in the company in a year. If you've been thinking about joining, feel free to talk to me! If you're unfamiliar with ItWorks! Global but would like to learn more, email me at keepingpacekate@gmail.com. I would love to tell you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment