Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Recipe: Brownie in a Mug!

I have seen this recipe SO many times all over Pinterest, so it'd be hard to give the original recipe credit. I'm just going to post the one that I used, and it was fabulous! I can't imagine this having turned out any better!
If you're a chocolate/brownie lover, this one's for you! This is the perfect way to get a single serving of brownie without having to make a whole pan! Plus it's easy and nonmessy. This takes a matter of about 5 minutes!

Ingredients:
1/4 Cup of Flour (all-purpose is what I used)
1/4 Cup of Sugar
2 Tbls Cocoa
Small pench of salt
2 Tbls olive oil or canola oil (either is fine)
4 Tbls water (I originally tried 3; you need 4 to get the consistency right)
Ice cream for topping (optional, but you'll want it!)

Directions:
Mix all of your dry ingredients in a mug or coffee cup. I used my favorite coffee mug below!
Add your oil and water and stir until you get a good brownie mix-like consistency. It will even smell like regular brownie mix. Make sure you lick the spoon :)
Microwave your brownie in a mug on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depends on the power of your microwave).
It will look just like a brownie when it comes out!
Top with a scoop of ice cream (I used to tablespoons of neopolitan) and ENJOY!!

YUM!!!!!

Be warned! You should probably be in a super chocolate craving mood because it is very rich! After several bites I had to give the rest to my husband; I was just craving a small sweet tasting, but next time I'm in one of my crazy moods I will probably devour this entire thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment