Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baby P Update!

Our most recent upate; Baby Pace at almost 12 weeks!
This is a picture from my last ultrasound nearly a month ago at 12 weeks. I am now almost 16 weeks! My first ultrasound at 7 and 1/2 weeks, our sweet little peanut was just that: a peanut-sized blob! I could barely make out a little head on the picture. At nearly 12 weeks, that little nugget was flipping and flopping like a fish! I guess my morning Starbucks and sugary blueberry muffin really woke him/her up that morning!
Our next appointment is this Monday, April 14th, the day after our wedding anniversary. I can't believe that a year ago we were running around, freaking out over wedding things, and now my wedding seems so irrelevant. It was an amazing weekend and day, don't get me wrong! I LOVED my wedding! It was more than perfect! But now I realize that there are MUCH bigger things out there, and this baby has become our number one priority.
I was always that girls who said she was NEVER having children, and if I did, I would be at least 30. I guess this is what I get for saying all that, knowing I was probably kidding myself. But I feel so blessed to have been given this gift from God. What an amazing little miracle a baby truly is. I can't wait to meet our little darling!



No comments:

Post a Comment