Monday, June 13, 2016

Fitness Update: Summer 2016

It seriously feels like just yesterday I was blogging about my fitness progress at 7-8-9 months postpartum. It doesn't feel like it's been a year since I really kicked my fitness regimen into gear and lost twenty pounds using ItWorks

I know you're not here to read all about ItWorks, so I promise I'm going to refrain from going on and on about it, but I just can't get over how much these products have helped me meet (and maintain) my fitness goals!

Weight: I have absolutely no idea what I weigh right now, and I'm perfectly okay with it. I did a seven-day challenge last week using Greens and ThermoFit and though I can tell a difference, I didn't weigh before or after my challenge! 

The last time I weighed, I'd gained a little weight from my lowest weight, which is expected since I reached my lowest while I was still teaching. But I'm funny about the scale and numbers; I work hard to keep a healthy relationship with that number, so I'm taking a break from knowing what it is right now. Hope that makes sense to you all like it does me :)

Training: I'm working out every day, whether it's a two mile walk to the park and back with Vaught, a twenty-minute sweat session in my living room while Vaught naps, or an hour at the gym at night. I haven't been lifting weights as much, so my goal is to build more muscle between now and beach time next month!


Nutrition: I struggle sooo bad with eating healthily, and I willingly admit it, and I know I've talked about it dozens of times on this blog. If not for my struggles in the kitchen, I would probably be the fittest mama around! Lately I've been on a sweets kick: Oreos, ice cream, brownies, and milkshakes from Sonic are what I'm craving right now! My cravings usually kick in at nighttime (after a long day of healthy eating)!

No Coke... What?! This summer, I'm kissing Coke goodbye--Coca-Cola that is! I went 28 days without it then drank a can of Coke at our Memorial Day cookout a couple weeks ago. Since then, I've drank Coke two more times but am striving to refrain from drinking it again until we go to the beach next month!

Speaking of the beach, I remember feeling so good and so confident in my swimsuit at the beach last year. I've made a lot of progress since then, so I'm really looking forward to this year's trip! 

Thank you so so much for stopping by today! I love having you all as readers and friends, and I am truly trying to get back in the swing of blogging this summer! Check back this week for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment