Friday, May 27, 2016

Tell me about your stupid wraps.

I wrote a post on Friday about how being a distributor with ItWorks! Global really works. When I invited my Facebook friends to give me some questions about ItWorks for my blog, I also received a few about some of our products, specifically our Ultimate Body Applicator (that crazy wrap thing). Below are my best answers to your questions! 


What is the wrap?
It's a non-woven cloth infused with creams that tighten, tone, and firm your skin in as little as 45 minutes. This is the thing people used to pay a few hundred dollars for in a salon, but it's now available to you in the comfort of your home for just $59!


Does it actually work?
When used correctly, yes. You have to drink your water though and it helps to measure yourself and take a "before" picture. 
These are my results after two wraps. 

And these are my results after four!


I used one wrap and it didn't work. Why didn't it work for me? 
First of all, you used one. A box comes with four for a reason; four is a full treatment. People can often tell a difference after just one, but it sometimes takes a full treatment to make a noticeable difference. Also, did you drink the recommended amount of water? This is so important! Did you sweat or eat while wearing it? These two things can definitely hinder your results. 

Like any health or beauty product, the wrap is not a one size fits all product. It may not deliver amazing results for every person, and that's okay. That doesn't make it a scam or a bad product. 


Why are ItWorks products better than what I can find at GNC or a drugstore
I'm not going to claim they're necessarily "better," but they're more beneficial. First of all, our products are natural and plant-based. Most are non-GMO and gluten-free. Second, when your purchase from ItWorks, you're helping someone support their family. You're helping a student pay her tuition, a father pay for groceries. ItWorks is a business for each and every distributor and when you become a customer, you're helping to support us. And finally, you earn rewards points for being an ItWorks customer. We give you 10% back with every purchase you make. These are called Perks Points, and they become product credit on another purchase!

Are ItWorks products regulated by the FDA? 
No. Neither was the prenatal vitamin I took when I was pregnant. Most vitamins and supplements you can purchase from a store floor are NOT regulated by the FDA. 
However, we are FDA-approved. 

How do the prices of ItWorks! products compare to what I can find in a drugstore or supplement store? 
They're competitive prices and are similar to what you'd pay in store for quality wellness vitamins/supplements. Unfortunately, you're adding shipping on to the price when you invest in ItWorks! but I listed a few reasons above for why it's still worth it to purchase from us!
I've tried lots of different supplements and vitamins from stores, and all of them ranged from $25-$40, just as our products do. In addition, they also all made me nervous and jittery. None of the ItWorks! products do that!


Is ItWorks! only for weight loss?
No! We have an amazing skin care line (Lip & Eye is my personal favorite!), as well as essential oils! 


 Why should I become a loyal customer?
Plainly put, you should become a loyal customer to get my 40% discount on every product every single time your order. Becoming a loyal also allows you to earn Perks Points (product credit) on every single order!

How do I become a loyal customer? 
Two ways. The first way is to pay a $50 membership fee, just as you would a Costco or Sam's Club membership to get wholesale pricing. This is not the most popular option, but it's there for those who want it! The second option, and the best one, in my opinion, is to sign up for a three month shipment. This allows you to try a product for three months or try a different product once a month for 3 months, all while earning perks points and getting my distributor discount. 
After the three months, you can turn off your auto-shipment or keep ordering and get free shipping on that fourth order!


Does ItWorks! have a money-back guarantee? 
No. If companies like ours had money-back guarantees, we'd be digging our 
own grave. It's hard to regulate what does and doesn't actually work for different people, and it makes no sense to have a money-back guarantee when we can't determine whether or not a customer used the product(s) correctly. Personally, I don't think that any health company should have a money-back guarantee because the product itself isn't going to lose weight for you! You've got to put in the effort! 

How do I order ItWorks products?
You can ordering by visiting my website, www.fitmamakate.itworks.com


I hope I've cleared some things up for y'all today! If you have any additional questions about ItWorks, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'd be happy to help you get started! 

knc9009@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment